Welcome To EMF Projects!
We Are Dedicated To Growing Your Restaurant, Interior Design Or Audio-Visual Company’s Bottom Line.
How do you think your business stacks up against your competition?
Search Engine Visibility
What We Offer
We offer digital marketing services for Restaurants, Audio-Visual Companies and Interior Designers so they get more enquiries and grow their bottom line.
Our services include: Video Marketing, Web Design (including email marketing set up), Search Engine Optimisation and Online advertising (Pay Per Click and Re-targeting.)
We Guarantee To Grow Your Business Or We Work At No Extra Cost Until We Do!
Our company culture is an eclectic mix of cool and geek with an emphasis on enjoying what we do and making sure we get the results we promise our customers.
Some Questions To Think About Before We Meet:
- Who is your your ideal client?
- What are your targeted audience’s interests? (This can help us tailor content marketing strategy better).
- Do you know which keyword phrases describe your business the best?
- Can you list some of your online competitors?
- Can you single out any competitors who you think have a great internet or content marketing campaigns?
- How do you usually acquire clients?
- What is the typical sales process/cycle? EX: customer calls, then fills form, then sets appointment etc
- What products or service would you like to sell more of?
- From which geo location majority of your clients come? Do you have one or few major locations where you focus on the most?
- What would you say has been your most effective advertising method and what was the least effective?
- Do you have a clear unique selling point (value proposition)?
- What are your long-term goals?
- What are your short-term goals?
- Which metrics are you currently tracking (e.g. number of monthly visitors)? What are the most important metrics you’re focused on?
- Are you currently (or plan to be) conducting any other marketing campaigns (ads, PPC, social media, offline)? Can you describe you experience with them?
- What marketing resources do you have or control? (Additional websites, social media profiles, newsletter e-mail list, text message (mobile) list, videos, e-books, etc.). And how large are they (for example, number of newsletter subscribers)?
And finally, probably the main one!!
- What is your biggest concern working with a company for online marketing/SEO?
Our Work Flow
Short telephone or Skype conversation to find out a bit about each other and if we would be a good fit.
20 – 30 minute fact finding call where we find out everything you are doing or have done business wise in the last year to 3 years.
What has worked and why, what didn’t work and why. What you want to accomplish and why.
Proposal and you decide if you want to work with us.
When you say yes, we provide with a log-in to our project management site where you can see the whole process of everything we will be doing for you with deliverables so you know exactly what we are doing for you week by week.
Of course, it depends on what we work on for you how long and what processes are involved – this is discussed at the fact finding call.
We then get you the results you want. Simple!
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are a few of the most frequently asked questions. If your question is not here, please do not hesitate to email:
We aim to answer all enquiries within 24 hours but please allow up to 72 hours for weekends, holidays and general travelling.
What kind of clients do you work with?
We work with companies who understand what it is that we do. They understand that results do not happen over night and know the importance of having a proper online presence. They ultimately want to grow.
We work, due to our personal interests, degree subjects and work experience, with Restaurants, Interior Designers and Audio-Visual Companies so we know how those businesses operate and so we can get you the best results.
What is your turn around time?
All depends on what it is that we will be doing for you.
An example of a short turnaround would be creating one, 10 slide, marketing video and ranking it in the search engines in around 2 weeks whereas a full online marketing strategy including web design, search optimisation, videos, email opt-ins and pay per click campaigns can be set up and making a difference in about 6 months.
What is the investment for your services?
We can’t really say for sure as we haven’t got to know your business properly yet…
However, our price range is from £300/month (about $500 USD) to £7500/month (about $10,000 USD) depending on what we are doing for you.
We will say that, if our prices are within your budget, you will want to work with us!
Is there a minimum contract?
The contracts are from 3 months, however, depending on the size of the work, we usually say an average of 6 months to be factored into your budget to be safe if we are doing search engine optimisation work.
Where can I find out more?
Call Colin on (UK) +44 07760481799 or Skype: colin_freelancer and we can take it from there.
Colin recently presented at one of our Business Gateway Networking Events in Fife. His presentation on Sales and Marketing was well constructed and thought provoking. Reading the audience perfectly, with a great discussion afterwards. Would happily use again.Sally Clark
These are unusually rare tactics being applied by some very accomplished marketers… all packaged in a quick-to-action format. Way to deliver massively!Bolaji O
Having been at a recent seminar Colin was giving, I was very impressed with his business knowledge. I was particularly impressed with how Colin uses proven techniques to help companies release the hidden potential within their current business.Alan Martin